Our Moderation Team evaluates products to make sure they fulfill our guidelines before publishing them. Not all products are published.
Guidelines for uploading products:
- Do not publish, post, upload, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, shocking, or unlawful products;
- Products should be attractive to the buyers;
- Products format should be .jpeg, .gif or .png;
- For privacy concerns, consider blurring or blacking out the face of individuals in the photo;
- Please do not violate anyone’s copyright. Post only your own products and not products from other sites, users, or individuals;
- If you believe your copyright has been violated, please contact us at email@example.com
MintSpace reserves the rights to determine the appropriateness of products on its site and remove any listing at any time.
There are numerous reasons why your product may be rejected, for example:
- if it was published twice,
- if you publish counterfeit items or list misleading offers,
- if our moderators deem your product as inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal,
- if it is infringing, racist, obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable,
- if the price is not appropriate and it is not in accordance with the laws related to anti-laundering (legalization),
- if the product is stolen, converted, fraudulently obtained or taken without authorization,
- if the product violates international intellectual property laws,
- if the product promotes suicide or self-harm, incites hate or violence against others, degrades or doxes another individual, depicts minors in sexually suggestive situations, or is otherwise illegal,
- if the product depicts graphic sexual acts and images that depict children under the age of 18 in a sexually suggestive manner,
- if the product contains profanity or graphic language,
- if the product is in violation of our terms and conditions,
- if the product includes unnecessary or inappropriate use of artistic filters and effects,
- if the product is blurred or has distracting reflections,
- if the product has improper or undefined focus,
- if the product has low resolution or is low quality,
- if our moderation team deem (at their sole discretion) your product as not attractive to the buyers,
- if our moderation team deem (at their sole discretion) deem that there are already similar existing products on the site,
- if our moderation team deem (at their sole discretion) deem that very little effort was put in the product.
If you have reason to believe that a product listed on MintSpace was illegally obtained, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. MintSpace will review your claim and reply within 72 hours. If we determine from the evidence that the asset is stolen, we will hide it or disable trading of it.
If you create an art in violation of our terms and conditions, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to removing the products and deleting your MintSpace account.